Friday, April 24, 2009

The Amazing Voive of Susan Boyle

Britain really got a talent as showcased by Susan Boyle, a 47 year old Scottish, who stunned the judges of Britain's Got A Talent. Though people (and even the judges) initially laughed at Susan when she was entering the stage, she garnered thumbs up and even standing ovation after she sang! It was truly remarkable! How a 47 year old woman got a voice as wonderful as Leah Salonga is such an amazing story and quite a loss that her talent wasnt discovered years ago or shall I say, during her teeanage life! Nonetheless, I'm sure there's so much surprises that awaits her!


The first time my friend told me about Boyle, I thought she's like the Bulgarian idol who sang Ken Lee. But I was wrong! Totally wrong! The woman who sang Ken Lee was also wonderful, but Boyle is a lot different. Indeed, age and looks doesnt matter! Susan Boyle acted like a typical woman but she'll hit you with a bang!

So next time, don't just judge a book by its cover. Though the cover matters, the content is much essential!


I got a copy of what Susan Boyle sang, Les Miserables' I Dreamed a Dream. Check it out here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

All Rights Reserved 2009 The Hottest Buzz Online | by Regal Web Services